Who is this for?
- Veterans 18 years old and over
Who provides this?
- NHS Lothian
Veterans First Point Lothian (V1P) works in with veterans who are seeking a mental health and wellbeing service.
V1P works with you to understand your needs and provides support and advice. It aims to improve the accessibility, co-ordination and credibility of veterans services in Lothian. The team consists of Veteran peer support workers, clinicians, therapists and an administration team.
• peer support worker led caseload management of welfare issues
• mental health assessment and treatment with both Psychiatry and Psychology
• peer support worker led activities including drop-in sessions.
• in-house clinics from Citizen’s Advice Bureau, Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP) and Veterans UK.
• referral and liaison with NHS and third sector colleagues if your case is high risk
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
- Open referrals and drop-ins are also available
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Yes – only for mental health assessment and treatment
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Translation service available
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ewanm4.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476