Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over
Who provides this?
- Bridge Community Project
The Stepping Stones to Wellbeing service supports people within our local community to come together and participate in carefully developed groups and courses.
The groups/courses focus on key area such as:
- mental wellbeing (five week group, two hours per session)
- the impact of bereavement and loss (seven week course, an hour and a half to two hours per session)
- practical skills for life, including budgeting, healthy eating, being active and mental wellbeing (five week course, two hours per session)
The groups and courses support participants to make meaningful connections with each other while reducing feelings of loneliness and isolation.
How do I access this?
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Private parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Crèche facilities
Different times depending on the group