Who is this for?
- MHAP is an independent project that provides both individual and collective advocacy services for people aged between 18 and 65, who have or have had mental health issues and/or addictions problems and who live in or are receiving treatment in West Lothian.
Who provides this?
- Mental Health Advocacy Project SCIO – MHAP
Our professional advocacy workers will work with people on a one-to-one basis to help with a specific issue. We work with people in hospital, the community, HMP Addiewell and we can help with a range of different issues:
• Speaking to people involved in your care and treatment such as medical, legal, and social work professionals.
• Help to find information about services and how to access them.
• Help to know and understand your rights and how to access professional advice.
• Helping you to make sure your human rights are recognised and respected.
This list is not exhaustive so please discuss your individual situation with the MHAP team.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 3.00 pm|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ewanm4.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476