Who is this for?
- People aged 55 years old and over
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind
For those aged 55 or over, living in West Lothian and would like support and to connect with others and improve their mental health and wellbeing.
We support people on a one-to-one or group basis and our support is based on the five ways to wellbeing.
1. Connect – building networks of support by supporting access to community groups and activities. Offering Peer Support sessions with others experiencing issues with their mental wellbeing.
2. Be active – opportunities to take part in gentle physical exercise both indoors and outdoors.
3. Take notice – introduction to relaxation and mindfulness and opportunities to practice both.
4. Keep learning – opportunities to learn new skills and share your talents with others.
5. Give – opportunities for volunteering within the service and beyond.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Please get in touch with Health in Mind via its website about its West Lothian services: https://bit.ly/3wC8Ett
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Online and over the phone
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|