Who is this for?
- People aged 55 years old and over
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind
For those aged 55 or over, living in West Lothian and would like support and to connect with others and improve their mental health and wellbeing.
We support people on a one-to-one or group basis and our support is based on the five ways to wellbeing.
1. Connect – building networks of support by supporting access to community groups and activities. Offering Peer Support sessions with others experiencing issues with their mental wellbeing.
2. Be active – opportunities to take part in gentle physical exercise both indoors and outdoors.
3. Take notice – introduction to relaxation and mindfulness and opportunities to practice both.
4. Keep learning – opportunities to learn new skills and share your talents with others.
5. Give – opportunities for volunteering within the service and beyond.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Once we hear from you, we will arrange a time to meet to let you know more about the service and to make sure it’s the right service for you.
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Online and over the phone
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|