West Space is your online space for mental health and wellbeing information in West Lothian.
We aim to:
- provide information about local mental health and wellbeing services and support
- provide a platform to promote positive mental health and wellbeing through connecting people to local activities and places
- provide resources to support self-help and self-management
West Space is managed by Health in Mind, a Scottish mental health and wellbeing charity, that supports people and communities across West Lothian.
To find out more about Health in Mind or West Space, please email Julie Huggan julie.huggan.health-in-mind.org.uk.
Help us to promote West Space
Here’s some promotional materials that you can download and use. By promoting West Space you’ll help us to reach more people living and working in West Lothian. We want all adults across West Lothian to know where they can go to find mental health and wellbeing information and support. Thank you!
West Space Reference Group
West Space is supported by a reference group who:
- provide suggestions and information about West Space content
- supports the promotion of West Space
- monitors feedback and help us to make decisions on changes where appropriate.
The group meets quarterly and membership includes individuals with lived experience of mental health difficulties, carers and representation from a wide range of charities and organisations including West Lothian’s Health and Social Care Partnership.
If you would like to learn more about our reference group, please get in touch with Julie Huggan at